This December, the world’s biggest Afrobeats festival is coming your way again! Don’t spend your December in Ghana without Afro Nation.
Afro Nation is a three-day music festival held annually by Live Nation, Event Horizon, Smade Entertainment, and Memories of Tomorrow. Obi Asika and SMADE launched the festival in 2013, in collaboration with BBC 1 Xtra. The platform aims to bring together the top African artists in Afrobeats, Hip Hop, R&B, Dancehall, Amapiano, Afro House, among other genres. Afro Nation received a nomination in the 2019 UK Festival Awards for Best Overseas Festival. It’s truly awesome!
This year, the festival takes place on the 29th and 30th of December in Accra at Marine Drive, Black Star Square. For the most part, Davido, P-Square, Stonebwoy, Gyakie, Kuami Eugene, and all your favorite Afro beats artists will be performing.
Leading on from its debut in 2019, Afro Nation is returning home as the biggest and best Afrobeats celebration in the world.Afro Nation Ghana
Get your e-ticket today! Good news, you don’t have to pay for it immediately. There is a ready payment plan that allows you to pay for your ticket in installments. You can either buy your e-ticket alone or together with your friends. You’ll best enjoy the festival in the company of your favourite people.
In fact, you should be looking forward to this year’s edition of Afro Nation if you missed the 2019 debut. If you were at the debut, then you would equally not want to miss this year’s edition. Make wonderful memories in Ghana this December with Afro Nation.
2019 Afro Nation December in Ghana Gallery
- The festival is an 18+ only event so you’ll need a valid ID (age verification) to purchase your ticket.
- Food and drinks are not allowed into the festival however, there’ll be food stands at the venue.
- Except if you purchase a Golden ticket, you’d be unable to leave and re-enter the main festival site.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable.
- You cannot enter the festival site with drugs or dangerous weapons
Check out our Top Gh Destinations Page for the best holiday locations this December!
Stay in touch, subscribe to our newsletter!